-
April 18th, 2007, 01:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
selling everything ..and getting an RV...and just roam where ever I want to go...I'm tired of lawns..housework...repairing and replacing etc..I know RV's require upkeep too...but not as much as a house..AND if you don't like your neighbor...just load up and roll on down the road..a gypsy, a hobo, that's meeeeeeeeee....
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
That is exactly what I would do if I won the lottery!!! As much as I think I would love to own a home...traveling would suit me just fine!!!
-
April 18th, 2007, 02:08 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
same here sis *L I cant stand my neighbours around me if only i had an RV to travel
-
April 19th, 2007, 08:04 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Yeah, but on the other hand, it's so White to own a RV. You know what I'd like? A log cabin. In the woods. Equipped with a BOB (Twin Peaks, remember) and all. And no one around for miles.
But then I always think: what if I have a heart-attack? Or get bitten by a poisenous snake? Or attacked by a love-sick bear? Ambulances so rarely go into the woods (after the incident with little red riding hood and all)... I'd die and they would find my body years from now. All mummified and shit. Partially eaten by stray dogs perhaps...
Maybe you should just burn your shed, get rid of all the junk in and around your house and start painting and woodworking, missy!
-
April 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM
#5
Inactive Member
FLEA MARKET!!!!!!...and the dump..I have ten bags of crap in my suv..and I'm off to the dump.
-
April 19th, 2007, 02:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
To The Dump, To the Dump, To the Dump Dump Dump...HiYo Silver, Away
I love Flea Markets, Yard Sales, and yes even Dumpster diving on occasion...
-
April 21st, 2007, 02:29 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I found you a cheap used RV, even has room for your ATV...
-
April 23rd, 2007, 07:36 PM
#8
Inactive Member
That one is *so* cool! How much do you think it'll cost? Looks pricey.
-
April 24th, 2007, 06:22 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Steve and I have always planned that when we retire we buy an old bus and do it up as a mobile home and tour around the country side towing the 4wd behind us...just so we can use the truck to get to those hidden hard to reach spots where the bus just wont go.
But I'd love to have a house of my own..plant some really deep roots and make my neighbours move away from me.. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
April 24th, 2007, 10:15 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I made 175.00 on Saturday selling stuff I was going to throw away...nobody bought the "good" stuff...that would be anything over 20 bucks...LOL...the eople on each side of me and across the walkway were a hoot...I had so much fun..if I hadn't sold anything it was worth it...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks